<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I bought a little gas at 7-11 last night. I had to go inside and pay first, which I didn't have to do there before. The lady who worked there said that it was because they were in the process of switching from Citgo gas. She'd mentioned before that they'd been having a lot of trouble with people stealing gas, but now she tells me that Citgo (a Red Venezualan outfit) used to EAT the cost of stolen gasoline! So basically, 7-11 hadn't been bothering to stop people from stealing it. Wish I'd known that back in the day. Anyway, I think that shows that Citgo exists more for political reasons than for profit.

Been thinking maybe I should start having some guest bloggers over here once in awhile.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?