<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Friday, October 27, 2006

I found some old SpinTech articles with the Wayback Machine over atInternet Archive. I could do some kind of best of Spintech post, but I think I'll just link to the stuff that pertains directly to ME:

Here's my first stem cell research article and here's the sequel I had to write to clarify it.

Why not to vote for Harry Browne, part one and part two.

Letters, I got letters.

Here's why you're all heathens. Heathens!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?