<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm putting this link to Muslihoon at the top, where my mom will see it. I think she'd find that site interesting, but I keep forgetting to tell her about it.

Somehow, I seem to have made myself the unofficial homosexuality expert of the moment over at Ace of Spades. I think he's been kind of a fan of mine since my impassioned defese of Ewoks in the sequel thread. I was kind of hoping that the latter is what I'd get a reputation for in the gay community.

I was going to repost the Ronald Reagan fisky disky doo from the bottom of this page, because I think it's pretty good, and the bottom of it keeps getting cut off on the archive page, but it gets cut off when I repost it too. Maybe it's just too long?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?