<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Friday, March 31, 2006

My old banner, hosted at my old "Center for the Advancement of Dave Munger" site, dissapeared awhile ago and I decided it was about time for a new one. For now I've given up on trying to make it play a sound file from the movie Zardoz when you click it.

In other news, Dawn Eden has been blogging again for quite awhile and I just figured it out, and I finally fixed my link to Dreamtown Films. He's started a blog over there, so now I actually know another blogger who I've seen face to face.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?