<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Monday, February 20, 2006

Why is no one commenting over at Life At The Frontier? I hate it when bloggers without comments enabled ask rhretorical questions, sorry.

Here is a music video that I've been meaning to link to since right after my last post. I linked to a bunch of music videos in that one, and I couldn't think of anything to say about this video. So I just went for like a month with no new posts. My unwritten rules against "heh" posts and two similar posts in a row have got to go.

I'm going to write a letter to the editor of my local paper about a column they ran last week. I didn't expect them to reprint the Danish Mohammed cartoons, or even notice that they hadn't, but the column crowed a bit about how great it is that the people who run the paper are so great because they avoided stirring up trouble with Kitsap county's (miniscule and virtually entirely Christian) Arab populace. If I tried to link to the column online, it'd require a registration, and I'm way to cool to link stuff you have to register for. I'll be posting the letter here before it has time to appear in the paper.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?