<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

There's a new Orisinal game online, and a new Samorost too. The latter is kind of to be continued. After you rescue the dog, you run out of fuel and you have to buy the full version to play past that.

I put off linking to the third most Japanese thing I've seen all week, while I tried to figure out if it's work safe. I don't know anything about where you work. If you worked for me, you wouldn't be reading blogs at all. You'd also have Down Syndrome, because they have better attitudes than normal people, and I think there's a tax break if you hire them. Anyway, I'm almost positive it won't give you an erection.

This ice cream commercial would have been perfect if they'd only left the kid out. Almost forgot to post that one.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?