<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Well, it looks like the results of the little election I had here are invalid because the voter turnout was too low, like in Serbia. Just kidding, that makes it extra valid, because the decicion was made by the only four people who gave it any thought. Man, Serbians are worthless piles of crap! Accordingly, I've removed Jackhole, The Original Musings, and The Machinery Of Night from the blogroll. I'll probably remove all the other candidates sometime next week.

I've been getting viruses every time I play an online game lately, so I probably won't be linking to as many of them. OK, one tiny little game.

Here's some good news from Andrew Borntreger of Badmovies.org.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?