<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Saw Meet The Fokkers last night with some friends who's taste in movies I paternalistically indulge. It was better than I expected. For one thing, Whoopi Goldberg was not in it, as I was expecting for some reason. The Striesand element was fairly minimal, and there was a lot of DeNiro and Hoffman. It was nice to see Ben Stiller once again doing humor not entirely based on looking surprised and having violent diahrea. I was fairly amused, as if I were watching an unusually crude Seinfeld episode padded out to movie length. I really like Seinfeld. I love what this guy has to say about the movie (which unfortunately contained NO triplanes!)

Meanwhile, the EU landed a robot on Titan, and pretty much only one blog that I know of has anything to say about it (that would be Life At The Frontier). I'm in a very January mood right now, from the weather, reading about Titan, and a Dimension X episode I heard on the radio last night. I missed the end of it, but I was able to find the Fritz Leiber story it was based on today: A Pail Of Air.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?