<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Monday, December 20, 2004

Haven't been able to get comments to work, and I realized that the main reason I wanted comments was to get my visitors, if I have any, to vote on various things. So I'm going to start posting some of those Pollhost things. For now, I'm putting them a little way under the Autorantic Virtual Moonbat that's now just to your right. Tip of the hat to whatever site I first saw one of those on. If no one votes I'll feel like a sad orphan on Chrismas!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?