<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Ghost of a Flea has got to link to me if I link to this sort of thing, right? While I'm at it, I'd better link to something of a more Yuletide nature.

Meanwhile, in Washington gubenetorial shenanigans: Laughable self- parodies have called the election for Christine Gregoire and once again the Malkinatrix knows better than I what to link to on the topic. Also, Gregoire looks like Barney Fife. We've got to nip it in the bud!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?