<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Monday, November 22, 2004

I sent the delightfully elfin Dawn Eden some of my ideas of how to complete the partial Hillary quote (re: the new Clinton lie-barry): "This building is like my husband, it's _______." Just realized that the way I worded one, it sounds like Hillary is a college dude with an autoerotically compulsive room-mate. Oh, well. I was kind of trying to rip-off an old Dennis Miller bit.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?