<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Sunday, June 27, 2004

The new Carnival of the Capitalists should be up tomorrow at the Egoist. I believe I am taking part in that event this time, although I really haven't paid as much attention to the details of how it works as I probably should have. If you came here from there and are up at the top of the page here, then you are probably looking for my fisking of an essay that asserts that Reaganomics was a bad thing. It's my first fisking, so go easy on me. If THAT link dosen't work, please curse blogger and scroll down to the entry for Friday, June 11, 2004. Sorry about the mess, maid's day off.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?