<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Friday, February 13, 2004

Happy Valentine's Day mofos. Here are a couple of links to some ladies with
nicer attitudes than the ones around here:

Not already mad at you before we've even met.

We wear skirts in order to look pretty.

Here is some filler material I wrote for my old 'zine, Parallax, when I was
wee. That was before I got bitter:

The Top 12 Things People Really Mean When They Say "I Love You"

- You should probably do me.
- I am playing the role assigned to me by society.
- I think you're stupid enough to buy this.
- Is this the kind of talk that gets you hot, or should I try being dirty?
- I'm not gonna pay a lot for this muffler!
- I am unable to perform sexually without pretending you are someone else,
who I happen to love.
- I am a wonderful person who's heart is filled with love.
- I want to have sex with you more than once.
- You need love so bad, you'll be really grateful.
- I'll bet you'll feel pretty guilty if you don't love me.
- Ooooo- baby, I just love parroting trite old song lyrics, yeah- yeah- yeah!!!
- Bend over.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?