<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Monday, January 26, 2004

It's hard to believe I've been blogging for about a year, but last Valentine's Day, I wrote a special Valentine's post. I didn't get it onto the blog in time, because I didn't know what I was doing. I hung on to it though, and will post it on the appropriate day this year. In the meantime, here is a pre-valentine link to pretty flowers that you can arrainge into a little boquet and send to someone. I'm putting this link up a little early because it might take awhile for you to make it work, and for the recipient to get it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?