<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Saturday, January 10, 2004

Here is a post that I tried to put up around the time I was adjusting to the new computer:

I suppose I could lose my blogging license if I don't post something about
the capture of Saddam. I'll try a conspiracy theory: They really knew where
he was all along, but they saved him to use as a distraction from some
shady Halliburton doings. That was kind of fun. What I'm really wondering
about now though is, does he still think he's Nebbuchadnezzar, and if so,
has he entered the grass eating stage?

I wrote the above conspiracy theory before (Dec 13) I heard Baghdad Jim
McDermot say something similar.

On 60 Minutes, Leslie Stahl sounded like she was trying to get Rumsfield to
say that he would be personally administrating daily beatings to Saddam.

This post is apparently cursed. Every time I tried putting it up, something went wrong, until now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?