<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Glen "Instapundit" Reynolds linked to an editorial I wrote about stem cell research for SpinTech, back before I'd heard of blogs, so I didn't know it was kind of a big deal. SpinTech is no more, but I still have the article and the follow up that I wrote to it. I'll probably send them in to some website one of these days, and maybe get another sweet, sweet glenlink.

A new flash game is set to sweep the net: Pull My Finger!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?