<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Thursday, October 02, 2003

Prof. Michael C. Munger of Duke University has put one of my rotating stickman strips on his site. If only for his sake, I suppose I should start rotating that once in awhile, like I’d been planning to do once people started using it on their sites. I’ll hold off for awhile though, because the current strip is one of my better ones. He’s even thrown in a link to this blog! We are not, to my knowledge, related. BTW, check out his senate testimony on campaign finance reform. He’s so totally right! I drew a mr stickman comic to that general effect once, but I haven’t converted it to jpeg format yet. Of course, it was hard to make the point very well with such limited space and no special expertise in the matter, and it wasn’t as funny as it should have been because to fit all the words in I had to change "arse" to "ass".

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?