<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I now shall partake of the traditional pastime of Right-Libertarian bloggers, distancing myself from Ann Coultier, who I have just caught LYING:

Among Bush's "many unworthy judicial nominees," the Times said, Brown is "among the very worst" – more "out of the mainstream" than all the rest! Even Teddy Kennedy, who might be well advised to withhold comment on a woman's position relative to a moving body of water, has described Brown as "out of the mainstream," adding, "Let's just hope this one can swim."

She's lying! Ted didn't really say that last part!! I hearby denounce this lying, bomb-throwing liar who is extreme and tells lies!!! By distancing myself from lie-lady, I show myself to be above such bourgeois partisanship and lying!!!!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?