<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

I haven’t been really good about posting lately, but what do you want, quantity or quality? If I try to post every single day this could easily turn into a Typical Blog. My one-eyed cat Fang is pretty damn cute, I could keep you excruciatingly well informed about his antics. My idea is that if you check in on this site and find nothing new, you should check out the Archives and the Links. That should tide you over, especially Ann Coultier.

Expect a giant post one of these days made up of the posts I’ve been writing lately and then not posting because I realize at the last minute that there’s something wrong with it.

Anyway, among other (even less interesting) things, I’ve been working on some new mr stickman comics of somewhat higher quality than the last batch, overall. They’re not on the site yet, that link is to the old ones, just in case you haven’t seen them yet. Here‘s how stickman spends his time when not appearing in my strip.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?