<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Sunday, August 17, 2003

Quote of the Moment ______________________________

"My article was crazy - I threw it into the first trash can I saw. I had to
stick to my 'liberal humanist' position; I knew in my heart it was my only
chance of getting laid." -
The Elementary Particles, Michel Houellebecq

(I gather that in England this novel is called "Atomized", and that the
author's name is pronounced something like "Wellbeck". Anyway, I read it,
and it pleased me.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?