<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Monday, July 28, 2003

I think I'm going to give this template a chance. If it stops erasing the links and lets me change the title into the bitchen' hand logo I made, then I'll consider it the best template I ever had.

Apropos of nothing, I think that I'm the world champion of this game, which posseses a certain stark beauty. It keeps erasing my high scores though, so it's possibe that someone has gotten a higher score than me, and also had it erased. The highest recorded score was under 9,000 last time I checked, and I've gotten over the 11,000 mark.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?