<$BlogRSDUrl$>


KEEP TRACK OF WHAT'S GOING THROUGH DAVE MUNGER'S MIND ON ANY GIVEN DAY WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK TO HIM. FIND OUT WHAT SORT OF BELIEF SYSTEM YOU OUGHT TO SUBSCRIBE TO IN ORDER TO PLEASE DAVE.

Links . . . . . . . . Archives . . . . . . . .

NEW POLL QUESTION:

Should Congress have intervened in -mumble mumble-?
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Wednesday, July 23, 2003

. . . C o n t i n u e d _ f r o m _ b e l o w

Then they came to take a census, and I did not speak out because it didn’t really seem all that bad.

Then they came for the people who do some of the same things that I do sometimes, and I did not speak out because, unlike these dinguses, I do not do these things practically right in front of a cop, and it’s fine with me if people that stupid get busted.

Then they came for the enemy combatants, and I did not speak out because I was neither and enemy nor a combatant, nor was I under the impression that there was anything “Orwellian” about the phrase.

Then they came to filter the internet (in federally funded libraries) and I did not speak out because in the event of a particular site being filtered out that I need to see in a library for some reason, it is still possible for me to get the librarian to shut the filter off for me.

Finally, they came for the bloggers who are critical of the President’s inconsistentcies, and there was no one left to riot and burn a flag for me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?